Luxury Thailand property for sale – Soneva Kiri Thailand Villas
Exclusively and luxuriously appointed Thai real estate, Soneva Kiri offers intelligent luxury together with an unparalleled reputation for excellence and cutting-edge eco-concepts
Set to become one of the finest resorts in the world, Soneva Kiri is being developed on 150 acres of untouched lush tropical rainforest and beaches, including an exclusive private island adjacent to the resort.
21 spectacular private Thailand villas, constructed from sustainable eucalyptus logs, native bamboo, and treated pine, implementing cutting-edge environmental design, are part of the resort.
Situated on the east coast of Thailand in the Koh Chang Marine National Park, Koh Kood is Thailand’s fourth largest island. Renowned for its pure waterfalls, crystal clear waters and traditional village life, Koh Kood lies within the protected waters of the Gulf of Siam and features spectacular landscapes and lush tropical rainforests fringed with white sandy beaches, leading into turquoise waters and unspoiled coral reefs beyond.
Exclusively and luxuriously appointed, Soneva Kiri offers intelligent luxury together with an unparalleled reputation for excellence and cutting-edge eco-concepts. The boutique resort offers 21 luxury beach, cliff and hilltop villas for sale, all of which are open, light and very spacious with uninterrupted ocean views. As a villa owner you will benefit from the acclaimed Soneva lifestyle and have access to all of the facilities in this spectacular resort.
Soneva Kiri provides a Thailand villa experience of the most luxurious kind.
Soneva Kiri is located in the East of Thailand on the remote island of Koh Kood, famed for its tropical forests, dramatic waterfalls, and traditional village life.
On arrival at Bangkok airport, international travellers are greeted and escorted personally to the resort’s private plane for the one-hour flight to the resort.
Soneva Kiri’s remoteness is central to its charm and offers a luxurious experience which allows villa owners and their guests to enjoy barefoot sophistication in Soneva’s pristine environment.
Soneva Kiri Thailand villas
Set either on the hillside, cliffside or beach front of this 150-acre luxury site, the resort’s luxury villas all overlook the beautiful turquoise waters and white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Thailand.
Each of the 21 Private Thailand villas at Soneva Kiri is impressive in size, occupying a built up area of up to 1,600m², and is set on up to 6,200m² of land to ensure maximum privacy. The residences range from one to six-bedroom villas, for which each individual site has been selected with great care to achieve the necessary combination of seclusion and stunning panoramic views, and all with easy access to the resort’s facilities.
Benefiting from abundant natural light, lush foliage and stunning views, the villas comprise detached living areas joined by walkways, offering privacy, comfort and space. Elegant accommodation includes a master bedroom suite, guest suites, dining, seating and relaxation areas, steam room spa suite, gym, pool with water slide, fully fitted Smeg kitchen, and spacious bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers. Bose sound systems are installed throughout and state-of-the-art technology provides excellent communications and satellite TV.
Whilst Soneva Kiri enjoys an exclusively private and secluded setting, residents benefit from access to a wide range of activities offered by the adjoining Soneva Kiri resort, suitable for all ages, interests and tastes.
One of the stand-out features is the amazing Six Senses Spa village. Six Senses Spas have received several awards including Best Spa Group and triple honours at the Spa Asia Crystal Awards. Six Senses Spas developed the first eco-spa benchmark with Green Globe to become the first spa company in the world to be operating an eco benchmarking scheme.
There are three restaurants, including fine dining and tree-top 'dining pods'. The chefs use the freshest produce grown in their own organic fruit and vegetable gardens.
Other amenities include
- Cinema Paradiso, the exclusive over-water outdoor cinema. Watch classic films under a canopy of stars, in a setting such as you have never experienced before
- Star gazing & Astronomy classes at the private observatory
- The Den is a revolutionary kids area; professionally supervised and complete with learning and mind-challenging experiences for children
- A wide selection of water sports including catamaran sailing, sea kayaking, windsurfing, water-skiing, wake boarding and snorkelling
- A fully equipped PADI dive and training centre, with qualified dive masters to teach and accompany you to the most spectacular reefs and diverse underwater life in the region
- A fleet of motorized water craft to take you on excursions to other islands, golf courses and local sites
- Nature experiences and guided treks with the resident permaculturalist
- Fishing tours
- Fitness centre
Electric carts, and bicycles are the mode of transport within the resort, which is skilfully landscaped all the way to its stunning beaches, elegantly lined with palm trees
Villa owners can take advantage of an impressive range of benefits such as
- Special rates for resort facilities & services including discounts on massages, housekeeping and a tree-top restaurant
- Complimentary transfers on private plane
- Luxury wooden speedboat exclusively for the use of villa owners
- Butler service
- Optional rental programme
- Special rates at all Six Senses Resorts & Spas
- Membership in the exclusive Soneva Club offering Global Concierge Services